Press Release: Columbus Consolidated Government Announces METRA Bus Service Adjustments
COLUMBUS, GA – Columbus Consolidated Government announces that due to low ridership and a Bus Operator shortage, the following bus service adjustments will be effective July 3, 2021, until further notice.
METRA Transit System Bus Service Adjustments:
- Discontinuation of the Health and Human Services Shuttle Service.
- Fixed Route and Dial-A-Ride will operate a Saturday’s schedule from 4:30 a.m. until 8:30 p.m., Monday-Saturday.
- The last lineup of buses will continue to depart METRA's Transfer Center at 6:30 PM.
- METRA will continue to enforce the CDC mask requirement for public transportation in buildings and on buses.
- Customers may call 706-225-4673 for information about METRA's service.
Facebook VIDEO: https://fb.watch/dO5AzCfNna/
METRA Transit System
814 Linwood Blvd
Columbus, GA 31901
Administrative Office(706) 225-4581
Dial-A-Ride/ADA Paratransit(706) 225-4596
Transfer Center/Dispatch(706) 225-4673
Parking & Garages(706) 225-4584