USA: Record Number of Plagues and Famines as Fallout of Years 2017-2020 Take Its Toll on the Nation
Wars, Famine, Plagues - a pure signal that a nation is cursed out of recognition and almost beyond redemption.
These are the things that actually took place when the Roman Empire crashed and burned. Many brag that since the Roman Empire fell and the Byzantine era took its place, things have never looked better for the future; but even with "hope" cast into the pot, the world has never looked more dismal than it does right now on nearly all fronts.
Ever since the Nationalist President of the United States and his Old Guard Confederacy left the Oval office in January of 2021, the Biden Administration has had a rough time cleaning up the mess they left behind.
Like so much poo smeared on the walls, the target of the entire years of an American nationalist's terrorism, topped off with a fatalist attack on the U.S. Capitol during the twice-impeached one-term president's final moments in office, was the Election itself.
The wake of nationalist 'Trumpism' (as it is known for) that was left behind us will likely take another term of 2024-2028 to clean up, but the only saving grace is that 2024 will pick up young free-thinking children who lived under President Obama's watch who will also turn 18 during that year and who will vote for the first time in their lives.
Based on responses collected December 29, 2021, through January 10, 2022, the Household Pulse Survey of the U.S. Census Bureau estimates that:
- Childcare Disruptions (for kids 5 and under): Of adults living in homes with children under 5, 37.9% were in homes where children were unable to attend daycare/other childcare due to safety concerns in past 4 weeks
- Food Assistance for children: Of adults living in households with children, 38.2% were in homes where children received food assistance in the past 7 days
- Worked onsite at a workplace: 53.7% of adults lived in households where someone worked onsite at a workplace in the past 7 days
- Unable to Pay Energy Bill: 21.5% of adults lived in households that were unable to pay an energy bill in full in the last 12 months
- Child Tax Credit Spending: Of adults living in households that received a Child Tax Credit payment in the past 4 weeks, 78.7% either mostly spent it or used it to pay down debt
- Children’s Telehealth: Of adults living in homes with children, 15.6% were in homes where children had an appointment with a doctor/nurse/other health professional by video or phone in the past 4 weeks
- Household Telehealth: 20.1% of adults had an appointment with a doctor/nurse/other health professional by video or phone in the past 4 weeks
- Food Scarcity: 10.2% of adults lived in homes where there was sometimes/often not enough to eat in the past 7 days
- Housing Insecurity: 6.8% of adults aren’t current on rent/mortgage payment and have slight/no confidence in making the next payment on time
- Eviction or Foreclosure: Of adults living in households not current on rent/mortgage, 35.5% report eviction or foreclosure in the next two months is somewhat/very likely
- Difficulty with Household Expenses: 31.3% of adults live in households where it has been somewhat/very difficult to pay the usual household expenses in the past 7 days.
Unfortunately, this is a direct result of living for four years watching one nationalist's only desires for the nation being based on destroying the legacy of the President before him. Rather than display his love for the country, he spent four years displaying his hatred for everyone who wasn't like him and who did not agree with him.
The shame is that this country will have to live with that destruction even if Biden does get a second term. Like falling down a ladder is easier and faster than climbing it, it doesn't take half the time to destroy something as it does to build it back up.